Roman & Williams At Home


I know not everyone likes color so I thought I'd post something a little more neutral today.  Roman & Williams partners in work and life, Robin Standefer and Stephen Alesch, live in a fabulous loft downtown that is both eclectic and elegant.  I absolutely love the kitchen and home office area with a glass enclosed library.  It's snowing yet again in New York and I wish I could lounge around in that library reading all day.  Enjoy!























Photos from Douglas Friedman, Roman & Williams, New York magazine


1 Responses to "Roman & Williams At Home"
Anmol Garg mengatakan...

Hire wooden chair, event chair, chiavari chair, led bar, vintage chair, artificial tree, eames chair for Weddings, reception parties, Corporate Events, special occasions or Shows.


26 Januari 2017 21.34

Posting Komentar

 

You might also like:

Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Flash News Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors